Friday, April 04, 2008

Puppeteer Required

Anyone interested in a couple of days marionette puppeteering?

I am involved in a little low budget short film project for which I have made 2 marionettes.
Shooting is scheduled for the week of 14th-18th April.
The project will require a second puppeteer for a couple of the days maybe wed/thurs but that will be confirmed next week hopefully.

Filming is in London so someone within easy reach would be preferable.

There isn't any budget for this so you would be working for free I'm afraid although travel costs will be reimbursed and you will also get full accreditation on the finished project.

Perhaps would suit a student of puppetry.

If you are interested or know anyone who maybe please contact me here or via email from my website

No comments: