Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello Again

Have been working for the last few months with a property developer doing various carpentry and joinery jobs on two hi spec properties in East Sussex. Although it has been on the whole enjoyable - I've learnt a lot to be sure - I have missed being at the workshop and being more creative. The blog has suffered too but we all have to pay the bills sometimes. I am back now for a while so will try to get the theatre on the go and post so more info when I can.

I will be restarting the marionette construction tutorial soon too hopefully.

Oh if you do stop by why not click on some of the google ads on the right hand side below and help support this site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I have been waiting for the tutorial for a long time.

Tony said...

Ok sorry about that. Is there any particular character you would like to make?