Saturday, February 21, 2009

New wooden marionettes offer

New offer:
14 inch wooden carved marionettes, the character of your choice done in the style pictured below for £149 GBP including worldwide delivery.
I have a King and Jester ready to go, other characters will take approx 14 days to make.
For commissions firstly tell me the type of character you want and I will then send you a sketch. If you are happy I will request payment and start on the construction of your puppet.
This offer applies to marionettes 14 inches approx tall, 9 strings. single piece body, joints at head, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips and knees.
If you require extra features such as 2 piece body, joints at ankles or more detailed characters then there will be a small extra charge.


3 comments:

Wolf said...

How may I order this puppet?

Wolf said...

I have fallen in love with this puppet. Would like to know how I can order him?

Tony said...

Hi there,
Wooden marionettes are available here:
https://companyofmarionettes.com/wooden-carved-marionettes