Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tulipwood Dresser Cabinets

Here's is what I was doing with that Tulipwood mentioned last time, constructing a couple of bespoke fitted dresser/bookcase cabinets. I am quite pleased with how they turned out and I might make one for myself - if I ever get the time.
Anyway back to some puppetwork jobs now with hopefully some sales coming in soon for Christmas, don't forget to check out my shop (and forward the link to all your friends....please) for marionettes, there are a couple of new designs this year.

I also have a couple of potential projects in the pipeline but they are secret squirell at the moment and if this year has been anything to go by they probably won't happen at all, such is the nature of the business I suppose.


Painted Cupboard

Painted Cupboard

No comments: